Call today for a Free Consultation 321-253-4200

If an unidentified vehicle causes a crash, or if the other vehicle at fault in the accident is uninsured or underinsured, you can present a claim to our own insurance carrier under your Uninsured Motorist coverage for your injuries, assuming you have this optional coverage on your policy. You may also be able to file a claim against your automobile policy if you have stacking uninsured motorist coverage.