Your Personal Injury Lawyer in Melbourne, FL
Looking for personal injury lawyers in Florida? Brad Sinclair has been a personal injury attorney in Melbourne, FL for over 30 years. Experience a real local personal injury lawyer near you. Finding a personal injury lawyer if you have sustained any injuries, it would be wise to Learn More.
Why Choose Us
You’re in pain. You’ve been injured. Or someone close to you is in pain. Perhaps your loved one has suffered a catastrophic personal injury. The unthinkable has happened and you need someone on your side that you can trust to go the extra mile for you. We invite you to discover the difference with Sinclair Law:
- Brad Sinclair has over 30 years of personal injury and wrongful death experience in the state of Florida.
- He’s the sole practitioner: that means he’s personally involved in every case.
- Our firm is staffed with former claims adjustors, meaning we can provide insight into the insurance industry.
- We have a network of experts, so we’ve got the relationships, resources, skills, and experience to get our clients the best results.
- We focus on the legal aspects of our cases to allow our clients and their families to focus on recovering.
- We offer a free initial consultation. Talk to us to see if we’re the right match for you.
You need good, solid advice from an personal injury attorney that you can trust. Trust in Sinclair Law. We’re committed to providing exceptional services to the residents of Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, Titusville, and Brevard County of Florida. The Sinclair Difference – Going The Extra Mile.
Sinclair Law In The Community
Attorney Brad Sinclair is an avid motorcycle rider and antique motorcycle enthusiast. As a proud owner of an original 1964 Harley Davidson Panhead, 1975 Harley Davidson Shovelhead, and a 1980 Honda CBX 1000, Sinclair enjoys hitting the open road with his fellow bikers
Recent Settlements – We Win for You.
$625k / Motorcycle Accident / Compound Fracture leg / Brevard County, FL – 17 year old male operating a motorcycle when defendant made left turn into him, crushing his leg. This case involved minimal coverage in the amount of $25k. After extensive investigation and discovery, we were able to obtain an additional $600k due to lack of properly signed forms by two of the insurance companies.