Your Local Motorcycle, Auto and Personal Injury Lawyer in Melbourne, FL
Sinclair Law: Going The Extra Mile Since 1984
You’re in pain. You’ve been injured. Or someone close to you is in pain. Perhaps your loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury. The unthinkable has happened and you need someone on your side that you can trust to go the extra mile for you. We invite you to discover the difference with Sinclair Law:
- Brad Sinclair has over 30 years of personal injury and wrongful death experience in the state of Florida.
- He’s the sole practitioner: that means he’s personally involved in every case.
- Our firm is staffed with former claims adjustors, meaning we can provide insight into the insurance industry.
- We have a network of experts, so we’ve got the relationships, resources, skills, and experience to get our clients the best results.
- We focus on the legal aspects of our cases to allow our clients and their families to focus on recovering.
- We offer a free initial consultation. Talk to us to see if we’re the right match for you.
You need good, solid advice from an attorney that you can trust. Trust in Sinclair Law. We’re committed to providing exceptional services to the residents of Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, Titusville, and Brevard County of Florida. The Sinclair Difference – Going The Extra Mile.
Serving all of Brevard County, Florida including Melbourne, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Cocoa and Titusville. Although auto accidents by definition are ne..(READ MORE)
Serving all of Brevard County Florida including Melbourne, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Cocoa and Titusville When you're in a motorcycle accident, you quic..(READ MORE)
Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, Titusville, and Brevard County Everyday, numerous people are injured as a result of an auto accident, motorcycle ..(READ MORE)
Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, Viera, Titusville, and Brevard County Florida is a strict liability state. By state law, a dog owner is strictly liable..(READ MORE)
Attorney Brad Sinclair is an avid motorcycle rider, an active Lifetime Member of ABATE (American Bikers Aiming Towards Education)—and sponsors a variety of ABATE motorcycle events throughout Brevard County. As a proud owner of an original 1964 Harley Davidson Panhead, 1975 Harley Davidson Shovelhead, and a 1980 Honda CBX 1000, Sinclair enjoys hitting the open road with his fellow bikers. (READ MORE)